Life on a Hill

A Bit About Me

My photo
Rachelle Brown
View my complete profile

Twitter Updates

Loading...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (47)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ▼  February (17)
      • Bathroom Adventures in the Newsroom
      • Check it Out.
      • Links Links Links!
      • C-Span Plays Classical Music When Nothing is Happe...
      • I'd Be Safe and Warm if I Was in LA
      • It Happened. Finally.
      • I Don't Have an Interesting Title Today
      • I've Been Listening to Classical Music All Day By ...
      • Why, Yes. I AM on the Front Page of the Site
      • The Eclair Cake Got an 8.4
      • I Feel Like I'm 99 Years Old
      • Journalists, Apparently, Don't Eat
      • The Laziness Kicked In Again
      • My First Clip!
      • Day 2
      • Note To Self: Eat Salad Within a Week of Buying It
      • It's Been a While...
    • ►  January (11)

February 13, 2009

Why, Yes. I AM on the Front Page of the Site

So, basically if you go to the main web site for the paper and click on the economy tab on the flash player, my story is the one with the big picture of the flowers that is the FIRST ONE ON THE PAGE. YES. I AM EXCITED.

Read it. I love this story. I'm so excited about it. Woot!


http://www.dcexaminer.com/business/Valentines-flower-sales-wilting-in-down-economy-39528037.html
Posted by Rachelle Brown at 9:10 AM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats Rachelle!

February 14, 2009 at 12:52 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)