Life on a Hill

A Bit About Me

My photo
Rachelle Brown
View my complete profile

Twitter Updates

Loading...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (47)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ▼  February (17)
      • Bathroom Adventures in the Newsroom
      • Check it Out.
      • Links Links Links!
      • C-Span Plays Classical Music When Nothing is Happe...
      • I'd Be Safe and Warm if I Was in LA
      • It Happened. Finally.
      • I Don't Have an Interesting Title Today
      • I've Been Listening to Classical Music All Day By ...
      • Why, Yes. I AM on the Front Page of the Site
      • The Eclair Cake Got an 8.4
      • I Feel Like I'm 99 Years Old
      • Journalists, Apparently, Don't Eat
      • The Laziness Kicked In Again
      • My First Clip!
      • Day 2
      • Note To Self: Eat Salad Within a Week of Buying It
      • It's Been a While...
    • ►  January (11)

February 5, 2009

My First Clip!

http://www.dcexaminer.com/local/Supervisors-vote-to-shut-youth-homes39092692.html
Posted by Rachelle Brown at 8:24 AM

3 comments:

Dzinerdeb said...

Congrats, Rachelle! Nice article, well-written, short and sweet, and your own byline! Yay!

February 5, 2009 at 8:58 AM
Anonymous said...

Wooh-hooh! We're proud of you Chelly!!

February 6, 2009 at 8:23 AM
Anonymous said...

heck yeah! You be ballin'

February 6, 2009 at 12:48 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)