Because I have been requested to do so and have totally forgotten to post links to my stories lately, here are a plethora of links for you to enjoy.Here's my bullying story that I wrote yesterday:
http://www.dcexaminer.com/local/Md-board-of-education-OKs-anti-bullying-policy-40259887.html
This is the fire hydrant story from last week:
http://www.dcexaminer.com/local/City-lacks-data-on-private-fire-hydrants_02_22-40005477.html
I can't find my profile of the triathlete online. I also haven't been able to find a copy of Sunday's paper to visibly see the profile. So I can't give you any information about that one at all, which sucks, because I'm pretty proud of that one.
But, here's one just for kicks: Oakland A's possibly coming to San Jose? Who knows if it will really happen, of course, but it's an interesting idea. As a die-hard San Francisco Giants fan, I have no idea where my alliance would lie if the A's came. It could present an extreme dilemma, especially since I don't really like the American league in general. I don't think I could give up the black and orange. But my hometown!?
http://www.mercurynews.com/topstories/ci_11778531
I just wrote a piece about Virginia redesigning their driver's licenses. So I'll post that link soon.
Last night I didn't get home until after 8 p.m. I was in the office waiting for a call back until 7 p.m., but it never came, so by the time my editor was done with my story and I left, I had JUST missed the bus and the next one wasn't coming for a half hour, so I had to take the metro back. As I was walking to the metro, I saw my bus drive by. It was quite late. I should have caught it, but I was unable to get to it. It was just a frustrating day.
But we watched Obama's speech in the student lounge and then Alyssa and I watched "My Best Friend's Wedding" and talked for a while. Lovely.
I'm going to go get some food.

No comments:
Post a Comment