I went to bed last night complaining of a little bit of pain in my lower back area. I woke up this morning to a whole LOT of pain in my lower back area. We're talking to the point of not being able to bend over and wash my face in the sink because it hurt so bad.
So it's been an interesting day, to say the least.
In addition, the pieces I'm working on at the moment are bigger, more long-term pieces that I really need to do interviews for before I can really do much more work on them. I have one interview set up for 5 p.m., and I'm waiting for a call back on the other one. So I don't have a whole lot to distract myself from the fact that I'm in pain.
But after my interview at 5 p.m., I can head back to the apartments for our progressive dinner, which should be fun, and then I will definitely have something to work on tomorrow. So I'm excited.
It just hasn't been my day so far. So hopefully, it will pick up. I accidentally washed my black tights with my pajamas, and they are covered in lint. It's gross. But I had to wear them, since I need tights with my skirt. Even though it's 70 degrees today.
Also, I grabbed a muffin on my way out the door today, because I had taken so long to get ready because my back hurt. I figured I would just brush my teeth when I got to work, since I have a little toothbrush and toothpaste I keep with me in my purse. But no. I somehow lost the toothpaste. And just a plain toothbrush doesn't do much. So I feel like I smell.
So yeah. Not my day. But life will go on.
February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A horrible, very bad, no good day. I'm sorry. Hope for tomorrow. I love you.
I've had bouts of lower back pain as long as I can remember - it's definitely no fun. Gentle stretching and back exercises really help. Here are a couple links to exercises that help me: http://www.webmd.com/back-pain/exercises-to-reduce-low-back-pain
http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00302
I'm sorry it's not such a good day, but it will get better soon! Love you!
Post a Comment