Life on a Hill

A Bit About Me

My photo
Rachelle Brown
View my complete profile

Twitter Updates

Loading...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (47)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ▼  February (17)
      • Bathroom Adventures in the Newsroom
      • Check it Out.
      • Links Links Links!
      • C-Span Plays Classical Music When Nothing is Happe...
      • I'd Be Safe and Warm if I Was in LA
      • It Happened. Finally.
      • I Don't Have an Interesting Title Today
      • I've Been Listening to Classical Music All Day By ...
      • Why, Yes. I AM on the Front Page of the Site
      • The Eclair Cake Got an 8.4
      • I Feel Like I'm 99 Years Old
      • Journalists, Apparently, Don't Eat
      • The Laziness Kicked In Again
      • My First Clip!
      • Day 2
      • Note To Self: Eat Salad Within a Week of Buying It
      • It's Been a While...
    • ►  January (11)

February 26, 2009

Check it Out.

Virginia driver's licenses story:

http://www.dcexaminer.com/local/Va-drivers-licenses-get-makeover_02_06-40313277.html

Also, just a side note. The Giants definitely WON their first spring training game yesterday. And who lost? Oh yeah. The Dodgers. Losing your first spring training game? That doesn't bode well. Not that I expect much from that team anyway...

=)
Posted by Rachelle Brown at 8:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)