Life on a Hill

A Bit About Me

My photo
Rachelle Brown
View my complete profile

Twitter Updates

Loading...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (47)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • Potholepalooza Postponed
      • Potholepalooza
      • A Prayer Request
      • The Madness is All in the Head
      • "That Hasn't Happened For the Longest Time"
      • Stories
      • Failed Karaoke, Hillary Clinton and the NEWSeum
      • Music and Passion Were Always the Fashion
      • Links to My Recent Stories
      • The Blog of All Blogs
      • Another Day. Nothing Too Exciting.
      • I Get To Use My Boots!!!
      • Get Comfy, Folks
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (11)

March 24, 2009

Potholepalooza

I'll update today at some point - but for now, here's a link to my 3-minute interview from last week.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/local/Three-minute-interview---Martin-do-Nascimento-41717697.html

Also, I am covering Potholepalooza this week. I get to do a ride-along with a pothole repair crew. How incredibly strange and yet oddly awesome is that? A RIDE-ALONG!

Haha.
Posted by Rachelle Brown at 11:04 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)