March 2, 2009

I Get To Use My Boots!!!

It SNOWED. Like, intense snow. Real snow. Lots and lots of snow. Karin, me, and Coco (Point Loma) are just really super excited. We went up on the roof last night when it first started and ran around in it and threw snow balls and wrote our names in it. It was pretty much awesome. Mandi was up there too, and she's from Minnesota, so she just laughed at us. But it was still fun.

Here is the link to my property tax story that I'm so proud of! Sorry it took me so long to put it up - I completely forgot.

http://www.dcexaminer.com/local/DCs-residential-property-values-drop-less-than-4-percent_02_27-40391037.html

Last night was fun. We had a video conference with Erin and Juliette about the house, and then made chicken marsala (perfectly this time). Then we played in the snow. Then Mandi and I played the piano and had a sing-a-long with old musical songs. And Yvette played for a while and she's really good. Then we ran around doing nothing (the three of us). Then Danielle, Karin, me and Jason watched Arrested Development for a while, and then I talked to Jeffrey on the phone for like an hour.

And then this morning was SNOW! We were supposed to have a guest speaker, but the snow makes everything crazy, so he couldn't make it. He's coming this afternoon instead. So class this morning was short, and so Karin, Coco and I went up to the roof again and played in what now is a couple feet of snow. And took fun pictures. Haha.

Ok. Off to class.

No comments: