Well, it looks like the pothole ride-along will be happening tomorrow instead of today. Oh well. At least it's still going to happen. Storytime is just a bit delayed.
The problem is that I'm not 21 yet. They want me to follow the crew to the different places they go, so they think I'm going to need my own car in order to do this. Obviously, I do not have a car, and they do have a company car, but you have to be 21 to drive it, according to company policy.
Despite the fact that everyone THINKS I'm over 21, that doesn't actually MAKE me 21. So yeah. I can't go alone. But I'm going tomorrow!
Here's the story I wrote yesterday about Maryland kindergarteners being more prepared to learn:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/local/Report-More-Maryland-children-prepared-for-kindergarten-41791572.html
And this actually worked out for the best, because now I have real time to get my Student Media Board interview done and I don't have to worry about running off to catch a pothole truck.
The interview is in 23 minutes. I did an interview with Michelle last night, and that went well. I always enjoy talking with her. We'll see what happens. Whatever happens, happens. I'm ok with that.
So today, I'll just work on transcribing my interview with the fencing guy. And if you're lucky, you'll get a huge update on what's been happening to me since last Thursday. I've got some good stories.
March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment